WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

Khamis, 13 Oktober 2011

I'M SORRY...

Ya Allah... I'm Sorry!!!

Ya Allah.....!
it hurts when I have to let go the things I really love..
it hurts when I have to lose something that I really want..
it hurts, Allah…
it hurts..

but believe me, Ya Allah..
I will feel hurt most when I know that I have hurt You..
it hurt most, Allah..
believe me..
believe me..

I realize that I can never live without Your mercy...
I realize that I can never smile without the conscious that You are pleased with me...
I realize that I can never lead my life if You are unhappy with me...

I am sorry..
I am really really sorry..
For I have neglected You for long time..
For I have loved others more than I should love You..
For I have prioritized others more than I should..

Ya Allah, please forgive us all always.. Ameen ya Allah !

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan